The rules of entry
All entrants must live in or have made a significant contribution to 66 region ie in the Districts of Copeland, Allerdale, Eden, Carlisle, County Durham, Middlesbrough, Stockton, Hartlepool, Darlington, Redcar and Cleveland.
All entrants must be aged 18 and over (the person being entered could be younger but we need the form to be filled in by a legal adult).
#66 Awards terms and conditions
- The organiser of The66 Awards is Eden Arts ltd.
- By entering The66 awards, the entrant will be deemed to have read and understood these rules and to be bound by them.
Entrants must be completed in full and submitted through the dedicated submission website by the deadline stated on the site.
The prize for each winner will be a trophy, there is no cash alternative.
- The shortlisted and winning entrants will be published on the organisers website.
- The organiser reserves the right to change the categories and the judging panel without prior notice to the entrants.
- The organiser reserves the right to move an entry from one category to another as they see fit. This means you may be shortlisted for an award other than the one you originally submitted to.
- Winners and nominees may be required to take part in some post-event publicity and consent to their names and images being used for such purposes
Please complete the form to enter the #66 awards.
You can enter yourself/your organisation or you can nominate someone else/something else.
The judging panel is made up of people from diverse backgrounds who are respected in their work in the areas of (but not limited to) digital technology, sustainability, culture, regeneration, tourism, marketing and voluntary sector.